La Paz, Chuquisaca and Oruro Departments
Food and economic security
- supporting producers or groups of producers in their economic development
- technical support for farmers in rural areas
- supporting vegetable gardening in urban and peri-urban areas
Partners : Aprosar, Alternativas, Esperanza Bolivia
- training of health care personnel in the management of non-communicable diseases (diabetes, hypertension, obesity)
- prevention and management of diabetes and hypertension
- prevention and support for women victims of gender-based violence
Partners : Aprosar, CIES et Esperanza Bolivia
Results from 2021
- 4,092 children made aware of the consumption of a variety of foods and the importance of dietary diversification.
- 377 producer families and 378 production units supported in their economic development.
- 133 women producers trained in women's rights and empowerment, entrepreneurship and business strategies. They also received support in various materials to improve their productivity.
- 4,917 members of the educational community reached through our prevention programs on diabetes, domestic violence and mental health.
News / Videos
En cette fin d’année académique, nous partageons avec vous… +
Depuis 1980, la prévalence de l’obésité a doublé dans plus… +
Nilda Humacata Zenteno a 35 ans et est bolivienne. Elle… +
Une alimentation saine et nutritive est capitale pour le… +