Louvain Coopération au Développement (LD) is a Non-Governmental organization officially recognized by the Belgian and European authorities for Development Cooperation which specializes in the support of health projects; food and economic security and access for health care. In Cambodia, LD is working in partnership with local NGO partners in three provinces of Kampong Thom, Kampong Cham and Tboung Khmum. DGD is our main funding donor for the new programme 2017-2021.
The Health Action Coordinating Committee (HACC) is a network of 124 local and international civil society organisations (CSOs) working on HIV/AIDS and related social health issues in Cambodia. HACC takes the lead and strengthen effective communication, information sharing and networking among members working in health and HIV/AIDS.
LC together with HACC expresses the need to have an international Communication and Fund Raising volunteer to help developing communication and fund raising strategy that will enable them to raise their organisation’s profile and visibility.
- Key roles and responsibilities
- Draft concept note in the field of health (mental health, diabetes and hypertension) to be ready to submit to funding donors. The concepts note should align with DGD programme proposal
- Develop donor mapping and organise the visit to donors to introduce about the projects and to build relationship with local funding agencies.
- Meeting with LC’s and HACC’s partners to understand and learn about their communication and fund raising strategy
- Produce communication materials (such as leaflets or brochure) for LC and HACC
- Help drafting a communication strategy for LC-CAM and HACC
- Prepare a training session on communication strategy to train to LC’s partner staff
- Write communication and fund raising strategy document and present to Louvain Cooperation
- Line management and Reporting:
Communication and Fund Raising Volunteer will work under supervision of LC programme manager and s/he will work in close cooperation with other LC members and HACC.
- Essential qualifications
Under graduate or post graduate degree in communications, public relations, journalism, media relations or management or other related fields
- Essential work experiences/skills
- Experience in writing concept note and proposal development
- Knowledge and understanding of media working processes and methodology
- Knowledge on how to use different communication tools for different purposes
- Be able to explore various sources of information in order to produce contents for communications purposes and need of media related work
- Networking and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with other NGOs and funding agencies
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a different cultural context and with limited resources
- Ability to encourage and motivate others with flexible approach
- Patience, tolerance and flexibility
- Desirable work experience/skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Skills in photo and Video editing
- Knowledge of donor monitoring and requirements
- Knowledge in developing logical framework, monitoring and evaluate plans and evaluation report
- Awareness and sensitivity of cross-cultural settings
Postuler via le formulaire ci-dessous.