Every year, Louvain Coopération organises several events to raise money for its projects.
In 2022, we have some great ideas for activities…
Les actes de nos colloques et conférences
Retrouvez les présentations et publications liées à nos colloques et conférences passés.
- [14-11-2022] JOURNÉE D'ÉTUDE "Carrefour des savoirs sur les partenariats Nord-Sud"
Télécharger les PDF
- [17-11-2021] CONFÉRENCE "Réalités de la promotion entrepreneuriale en Afrique subsaharienne."
- [01>02-07-2020] WEBINAIRE "Dynamiques mutualistes et solidaires en Afrique : Quels enjeux post COVID-19? "
Session 1 - Session 2 (Youtube)
- [05-11-2019] - CONFÉRENCE "Pour une agriculture durable : l'Afrique se forge ses propres repères"
Add solidarity to your event
A wedding, a birthday, a birth, a neighbourhood party, a sporting event... give a whole new meaning to these moments of happiness, by sharing them with the populations of the South that we support.
Practically speaking, you can offer your guests to dedicate part of their gift to Louvain Coopération or donate part of the registration fee to our projects. By associating us with your moments of happiness, you can also help us by promoting our projects!
All this can be done very simply by contacting our team:
firstname.lastname@example.org - 010 390 308
Gestures that make all the difference
- Recently, Adeline and Simon-Pierre got married and offered their guests to make a donation for the street children we support in the DRC. Congratulations and a big thank you to them!
- Running For Solidarity organises numerous events to benefit Louvain Coopération: night walk, Christmas market, Adeps walk, charity dinner... In this way, they raised several thousands of euros to expand the Belo hospital in Madagascar. Thank you to them!
Would you like to follow this great example? Do not hesitate to contact us!